1. What payment options are available?
Payment is once per year at the beginning of the membership year.
2. How long is my membership for? And what happens when I have used all the services within my membership?
Membership is an annual fee with membership commencing from the date of invoice. If you use all the services within your membership in advance of the anniversary, you can either top up the services or upgrade your membership.
3. I am a creative entrepreneur interested in membership but cannot commit to any of the membership tiers, can I still get involved?
Yes, you can. We have an Associate membership for £175, which allows you access to 10 networking events. Give us a call on 020 734 0971 so we can discuss your needs.
4. Can we sign up for company membership?
Unfortunately our charitable funding means we can only support individuals. Please contact us so we can help you and your colleague/s find the best level of membership for your needs.
5. Are there concessionary fees for people working in not-for-profit organisations?
The membership cost is already heavily subsidised through grant funding we receive (e.g. Network membership is only £29/month), so we can not offer concessionary fees.
6. What is the value for me to join the MeWe Network?
The extensive network of creative individuals, creative companies, investors, consultants and MeWe members is a very valuable resource. As a MeWe member you will be able to meet and collaborate with professionals who have complimentary skills, facilitated by us.
7. Which level of membership is right for me?
It depends on your needs. Please contact us for further information and discussion on which membership is best suited to your needs.
8. Can I invite a guest to the Hub Room?
Sorry no, not unless they are a member or you have booked a meeting room.
9. Can I share my membership with anyone else?
No, membership is not transferable. Only the membership card holder has access to MeWe services.
9. Can I attend an event without being a member?
Yes you can, however not all events are open to the public and priority spaces will be given to members. Also, non – members do not receive member discounts for events.
11. How many events will there be throughout the year?
We anticipate at least 12 events every year.
12. What time is the workspace open until?
Office hours are from 9am – 6pm. If you need access outside those hours, please contact us.
13. Will I be able to print documents?
Of course! However, please take note of our fair use policy.
14. Will I be able to gain internet access?
Sure, just bring along your WiFi-enabled device and we’ll set you up.
15. Can I make calls from MeWe360’s landline?
16. I am ready for investment. Do I need to go through the incubator?
If you are interested in investment only then you’ll need to: 1) have a solid business plan; 2) demonstrate you have the skills/credibility to drive the business to success; 3) have been trading for at least 1 year. If you meet these criteria send us an Executive Summary of your business plan and we will be pleased to help you to investment.
17. How do I sign up to be a member?
Click the ‘I am ready to join’ button and enter your details. Someone will be in contact with you shortly. Or give us a call on 020 734 0971.